Sunday, 1 January 2012

More Franco Prussian stuff

First off just wanted to wish you all a Happy New year. I finally managed to get around to finishing off the last two infantry regiments for the Wurttemburg Division. This brings their strength up to 6 infantry regiments and 3 Jaeger regiments. I've also sent off an order to outpost for the remaining items still required, namely Officers, cavalry and artillery.

Infantry Regiment #8

Infantry Regiment #7

The Infantry in formation
Finally pleased to get these finished. All that dark blue was getting to me, especially as I only recently finished painting 3 union corps for fire and fury in  you guessed it dark blue.

And now for something completely different. 3 Huscarls that are to be added to my SAGA warbands'. These guys are some old models I had from Black tree. I've also had a look through the lead pile and think I can put together a 4pt Scot/Irish warband. The figures will be a mix of Irish, Pict, Celt and Viking models. I'll stick up some pictures when I get some of them done.

Huscarls

6 comments:

Rodger said...

Very nice work on the Wurttemburg Division Scotty.

Ray Rousell said...

Great painting, love the Huscarls too!

Dave Huntley (sheepman) said...

Well done Scotty looking forward to having a game when you get the time.
Dave

Captain Richard's miniature Civil War said...

Great stuff, Scotty and happy new year

BragonDorn said...

Amazing paint job!

peter said...

Excellent painted figures Scotty!

Greetings
Peter
http://peterscave.blogspot.com/