Saturday, 14 January 2012

I'm an idiot

After receiving the figures from Outpost I spent the morning preparing the artillery and crew ready for painting. I kept getting a nagging doubt about the artillery crew but chose initially to ignore it. Later in the day that nagging doubt wouldn't go away, I was sure the headgear was wrong. I checked my painting guides, oh oh these guys were not right. I then double checked my order form, yes you guessed it I ordered the wrong bloody crew, they are Bavarian aaaaghhhh! Now that I have since calmed down, I'll just have to put in another order next month to get the correct crew.On a slightly positive note I've decided to now change tack, I was going to order and paint up the Baden division next, guess they will have to be Bavarians now. The Bavarians are at Corps strength with 2 divisions, not sure if I will do both, that will depend upon finances. After explaining this to SWMBO, she simply replied "idiot!"

5 comments:

Edzard said...

A happy accident ;-D

Maybe order more "wrong" stuff by accident?

Vladdd309 said...

D'oh!!!

Captain Richard's miniature Civil War said...

These kinda of things happen to everyone...you"ll forget about it soon enough.

Ray Rousell said...

uh-oh!!!! at least you can still use them....I suppose!! he he!!

peter said...

That's a good trick to get more figures! I'll try this myself the next time!

I don't call this stupid ;-)

Greetings
Peter
http://peterscave.blogspot.com/