Tuesday 26 July 2011

Quick update

Been quite prolific on the painting front this week (sorry no pictures). I seem to be spending a lot of time going through the unpainted lead/plastic mountain. With less funds available I have to be a bit more circumspect in my purchases and resisting impulse buys into new periods.

So far I've added Theoden, Gamling, Hama and 3 warriors of Rohan to my Rohirrim force.  Staying with Lord of the Rings, I've painted 11 Haradrim warriors, can't find the 12th one. I did these in a simple white with red colour scheme, quite like the effect. I've also put together a force of 21 easterlings which I plan to get done over the next few weeks.

For the pulp game I've done 3 figures, the 2 mentioned in an earlier post from foundry along with a sea captain. I'll wait to see how Thursday's game goes before determining what else to paint.

To finish off I done some 15mm hovel ACW fencing. I mounted these on lolly pop sticks, which gave me enough for 9 lengths.

2 comments:

  1. Progress is good, funds are a constant issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, funds always help dictate how and what you will do,

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete