After a couple of weeks struggling to get some painting time, I eventually got around to adding some more Crow scouts to the American forces. The figures are mainly Peter Pig with a few from Hovels mixed in. The extra five bases brings me up to eight for two units of four bases. As usual I also did them dismounted.
![]() |
| All the mounted bases |
![]() |
| All of the dismounted bases |
I also picked up the Colonel Custer model from Hovels, it also includes a dismounted version. Easy enough to paint up and will be useful as a third leader for the American cavalry.
The only other activity had been re-basing my Vikings in readiness for some games of Pillage. A couple of club members picked up the rules and seemed to enjoy them. Luckily I don't need anymore dark age figures as I have plenty of Vikings and Saxons that I can use.





Great work again 👏
ReplyDeleteCheers Michal
Delete