Sunday 9 October 2022

Game Preparation

Must admit I've not really had time for the blog lately. I had a few more pressing issues to attend to such as re-applying for the job I've done for the last 2 years to support my Employer during Covid. So application sorted and a few others as Itry to cover as many bases as possible.

So back to wargaming. I've decided to run a Back of Beyond game for the club on Thursday, so I went down to the club yesterday to get the table and forces sorted out. I have an idea for a scenario to hopefully keep 3 players entertained. A couple of views of the village they will be fighting over.


The game should see 3 forces involved. We have the British, a small well trained force.The Bolsheviks where quantity is a quality of its own. Then a mixed force of Germans, Turks and local central Asian tribesmen (using Afghans for these). I think I'll keep the mounted troops in the box for now.

Thw Bolsheviks

Germans, Turks and Tribesmen

The British

I now just need to sort out the force ratings and some orders for the 3 commanders. Got a few days at least to sort that out. In the meantime I did manage to get 3 games of Blood Bowl in for the club lead. 3 wins so far and sitting on top of the table for now.

8 comments:

  1. Good to see life is allowing you to squeeze in a game. I await reports from your BoB campaign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes for a fun game and amiable players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see all the recently painted work come to fruition on the table, Scotty and I am looking forward to seeing how the game goes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see the figures out, looking forward to see the game.

    ReplyDelete