Monday 11 May 2020

LOTR Elves

As I've been awaiting an order of MDF bases for my FPW figures, I decided on a little divergence to keep me painting. These Elves have been built and undercoated for a while. So it was time to get them painted.

First up was 3 extra heavy cavalry. These have been converted from Conquest Normans. The armour is a bit too heavy, but I needed them until Oathmark produce some.



With Glorfindel to lead them I've enough for 2 companies of heavy cavalry and a light company for my big battles Dragon Rampant.

The other figures I painted were a unit of Elven swordsmen. These are the plastic Oathmark figures and they are rather nice. Need to get the rest of the box finished.


These will be the 1st company for my 3rd battalion of Elves.

On the painting table there are a few more figures for Judge Dredd, plenty of FPW figures and the start of a new project, but more of that in a later post.

10 comments: