Sunday 5 April 2020

Street Judges

This is the latest set I picked up from Warlord games. 5 additional Judges with some optional weapons. With these I only really need to add Judge Anderson.


I've got them here positioned in from of a couple of fast food joints I picked up from TTcombat. I also decided to take a group photo of my Judges for Sector 47. Just need a Sector house for them.


For some extra scenic pieces for my games I picked up some vehicles from Anecottis Workshop. They were originally released for Infinity, but will fit in. I picked up a pack each of some single seater cars. There is also a larger model I need to finish for the Citi-Def.

I added a Judge to one if the photos for a scale comparison.



Now that I have plenty of the good guys,  I need to make a start on some of the villains.

6 comments:

  1. Some great looking Judges Neil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Judges - Sector 47 is coming along nicely. I was thinking of using the Fire House from TT Combat as the base for my Sector House (when I actually get round to working on my Dredd collection).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Tamsin. I might have a look at the Fire House

      Delete
  3. Splendid work Neil!
    Cars look quite cute too.

    ReplyDelete