Wednesday 25 September 2019

More Border Reivers

I've slowly been making my way through the first set of figures I picked up for this project. Not far off being able to put on a small game to test the rules out.

First we have another foot and mounted figure from Hoka hey. This brings me to 4 of the 6 figures from 'Red Rowan'



I'm not too happy with the buff leather riding boots. They seem a little too bright. Next was the first figure from The Assault Group. They are a nice set of figures but much smaller than those from Hoka hey. They should mix better with the Reiver castings figures already painted.




I do have another of the Hoka hey foot and mounted figures completed, along with 3 more from TAG but I've run out of basing material.

8 comments:

  1. It's a great period to paint and play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see another project progressing. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work they look good, for me the blue is perhaps a bit bright but they will make a nicely unified force. Looking forward to seeing a battle 🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Matt, the photo makes the blue seem brighter. Should see there first game next week

      Delete