Wednesday 16 August 2017

GNW Poles VIII

In a slight change from painting cavalry, I decided to paint up a couple of extra infantry detachments. These guys will probably not see much action, but at least I have them for campaign games. The figures are all from Essex miniatures.



These were a nice distraction and bring my infantry up to 6 detachments. I do have another 3 that are awaiting painting. With these and the last units completed I required an extra storage box so took the opportunity for a photo shoot. Quite pleased with how the army is looking.






So far I have 57 squadrons painted. I do have another 6 squadrons of Hussars, 9 squadrons of Pancerni and 6 squadrons of dragoons to complete. There are also a couple of sub commanders and an extra Brigadier in the lead pile. The only thing missing is some artillery.

6 comments:

  1. 57 squadrons? Wow, most impressive...and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil. They quickly build up when you enjoy painting them

      Delete
  2. They all look very impressive Neil. Sounds like a lot though!

    ReplyDelete