Tuesday 13 March 2018

Sharpe Practice Austrians VI

I've made another small addition to my core Austrian force. This time in the shape of 2 extra officers, which I'll probably use as either level 1 or 2 to lead my infantry groups. Both figures are from Front rank and mix well with the Victrix plastics.


As I am being out gunned by my opponents  decided to add a 6lb artillery piece from Perry miniatures. Unfortunately you only get 4 crew so I added an extra from Front rank as well as an officer.


I feel that now this force is only lacking in some mounted troops. I have my eye on the Perry's Hussars in campaign uniforms. So here's a few photos of the force so far.




Not a bad little force. The figures from Victrix, Perry and Front rank have mixed well.

6 comments:

  1. Nice additions Neil, what a great looking army!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Phil. I do like the look of Austrians for this period

      Delete
  2. Great looking force for SP Neil. Looking forward to the hussars too. They will round things out nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good lad Scotty, we're doing SP2 with French Rev, great fun!
    Dave.

    ReplyDelete