Wednesday 17 January 2018

GNW Russians III

It's been slow progress on the painting front. Namely because I committed both Mick and myself to try and re-fight all of the main battles of the Great Northern War. Between us we have all the armies covered. I've since been spending my time pulling together army lists and adjusting them to fix Micks rules. So far completed Klissow, Fraustadt, Kalisz, Lesnaya, Gadesbusch, Helsingborg and Holowycn. Where the Poles are involved I had to be slightly creative as most battles just list their numbers, I.e. 8000 Poles or troop types.

Next up will be Poltava. The other battles will probably take a little longer as they are less well known.

Back to painting. These are my second regiment of Horse Grenadiers, Roshnov's regiment. The figures are all from Warrior miniatures.



I'm now onto my last infantry battalion as I await an order from Roundway miniatures.

8 comments: