Saturday 14 January 2017

WSS / GNW Danes IV

It's been a bit of a slow start to this year, these figures were started before Christmas but real life got in the way. So here they finally are, 2 battalions from the Prince Karl regiment. The figures for these are all from Roundway. Quite enjoyed painting them when I finally got around to it. The flag is from Maverick Models.



I also added 2 more Brigadiers to the army. These are from the excellent Bluemoon range. The one in the yellow coat is to specifically lead the Guards.



I've also put in an order with Donington miniatures for some additional Polish cavalry. Should have enough for 2 regiments of hussars, a regiment of Pancerni and Dragoons. I'm also looking forward to the York show where I hope to pick up some additional Danish cavalry.

10 comments: