For the first unit I went for a Jade green colour with red which have come out better than I expected. this was because the handful of Minifigs I had were already started in this colour. The other 2 units have dark blue tunics with red trousers. Looking back I wish i had done the headgear in red and may go back to change it.
Next up I have a couple of bases of Cossacks to finish off, then I'll need to buy some cavalry bases from Warbase as I ran out for the next 3 bases of Pancerni. I'll then take a little break with some of my Austrian Napoleonics before coming back to the rest of the Polish infantry.