Saturday, 15 December 2012

FIW New Jersey Provincials

Finally managed to get these guys finished. I went for the New Jersey regiment, simply to match in with my rangers which were also a New Jersey unit. The figures are all from Front Rank. Not quite quite sure if I got the blue right for the coats, but I'm happy enough with them.

New Jersey Provincials
New Jersey Provincials

The figures came in only 2 variants. I am thinking of picking up some more, but this time from Galloping Major to add a bit of variety. I want enough for a couple of units.

Next up is an officer, I think he is from the SYW Prussian range by Front Rank, will need to check. He came as part of a bundle of figures I got off EBay.  Unfortunately his coat has turn backs, but I am reasoning that since he is an officer he is more than likely provided his own attire.

Provincial Officer
Provincial Officer

The bases as usual are MDF provided by Warbase. Now I have the last 10 Frenchmen to complete.


Ray Rousell said...

Nice painting!

peter said...

Nice looking and painted unit! Nice officer to!


The Angry Lurker said...

Excellent work Scotty!

Rodger said...

Beautiful work Scoty!

Un Légionnaire Britannique said...

Actually, your "officer" is a Front Rank SYW Austrian Musketeer Sergeant with Halberd. But its an interesting idea to use such a figure for a Colonial officer! Nice looking unit.

Phil said...

Very nice minis!