Tuesday 2 August 2011

Update

Finally managed to finish Loudon's Infantry regiment to complete my brigade of Scots Infantry. These have taken some time and I had to force myself to finish them. Same old story when I'm not gaming a particular period I struggle to paint the units. Hopefully with 2 of the chaps at the club picking up Battalia box sets from Warlord, I'll get some impetus to finish the last foot regiment and 3 troops of cavalry.

Part of the distraction lately is I've been putting together some 28mm ACW (details on my other blog) and some converted undead horseman. I'll get some pictures done when the weather finally improves and I can get in the garden.

2 comments:

  1. Awaiting the pictures sir, good work though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can be hard work sometimes Scotty. Keep battling on, in the end it will be worth it.

    ReplyDelete