![]() |
| Not quite a horde of 'Indians' |
So that brings me up to 31 completed bases of Native Americans, that's at 60% completion for the initial plan. I've 16 more of the Friekorps figures from Robbo and another 16 from Peter Pig miniatures for a further 16 bases. Enough to start getting some games in, once I paint a few more US Cavalry.
Looking at the US Cavalry I had a bonus find. I was hunting through some of the unpainted lead and came across some leftover confederate cavalry from my ACW collection. There are enough for two 10 man units, both foot and mounted. More than passable enough for this period. With the last of the Peter Pig figures I'll be able to field five 10 man units. In the meantime I painted up a supply wagon, I picked this up from Colonel Bills, It's a Peter Pig model from their ACW range. I deliberately based the mules separately so I can also use the wagon as part of a makeshift barricade.






No comments:
Post a Comment