Tuesday 20 June 2023

More vehicles

With Mitch putting his 3d printer to work, 2 more vehicles completed for my Back of Beyond / Russian Civil War forces. First up is a Lanchester Armoured car. Mitch actually painted this up, nicely done as well. This will help bolster my Bolshevik forces.



The other vehicle is a Rolls Royce armoured car to add some armoured support for my British.



Really like these vehicles. Just need to complete the FT-17. Mitch is also printing another Rolls Royce and an Austin Putilov for me.

12 comments:

  1. The quality of print is impressive. 3D printing is improving in leaps and bounds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true , there is allsorts that can be done now with a 3d printer

      Delete
  2. Got to agree with Jon...the painting is great but it's the quality of the models ( which I assume can be produced from an STL file for next to nothing) that is really impressive. Manufacturers of resin and metal vehicles must find this development quite worrisome.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Keith, think the STLs were either free or no more than a couple of quid. Also superb quality. I think manufacturers will have some worries going forward

      Delete
  3. Two excellent looking vehicles Scott, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good looking prints and I guess you can never have too many vehicles. I assume they are cost effective although it sounds like your mate has made the initial expenditure outlay ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The prints are great. Cost me £25 for a kilo of resin. So far he's done 5 vehicles for me, a load of 12mm Scifi stuff and still 1/4 kilo left

      Delete