Thursday 16 September 2021

7DTTRR - Soviets

I made another few additions to my Soviets to round out the force. First up was an extra T-62 to give me 2 squadrons of 3 tanks and a BTR 60 command vehicle.


I then added a 2S1 Gvozdika Self propelled gun. There aren't any stats in the game for it, but just liked the model.


And lastly I couldn't resist a couple of T-72s, especially after looking at the stats for the Chieftans. My humble T-55s and T-62s would be in trouble.


Here is the whole force so far. Should be more than enough for my first game against Mitch and his Brits.





I still have a Hind to build, but after I will need to add a 3rd infantry platoon and possible a couple more tanks.

6 comments:

  1. Great work on these Neil.
    Don't worry about the Chieftains, just kill everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really nice looking models - always liked the low profile of the post was Russian tanks and their wheeled APC look cool too!

    ReplyDelete