Wednesday 3 February 2021

WW2 Winter Soviets - supports

Finally completed 2 more support options for my Soviets, leaving just 4 spare infantry figures to complete. First up is the second artillery piece from the Plastic Soldier Company boxed set. This time I went for the 45mm AT gun with the longer barrel.




The other support option I completed was another tank. This time a T34/85 from Warlord games. Once again I went for a winter camo effect. This time I drybrushed a darker green, which I feel looks better. This brings me up to 3 armour options.




I think this pretty much completes this force for Chain of command. I may in the future add a few extra support options.

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on completing your Soviets! I like the winter scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fab Neil. I do like the snow effect on the gun base.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a handy little CoC force you have built up there Neil. Julian and I played several games of CoC a couple of years back but we went with 20mm rather than 28mm figures. It's a good rule system, I don't really know why we have not played it for so long...other gaming periods taking priority I guess...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, I know I need to get more games in but often other rules get in the way and that was before lockdown

      Delete
  4. These are excellent Neil. I feel cold just looking at them!
    Regards, James

    ReplyDelete
  5. very Tasty mate, like them a lot!

    cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete