Wednesday 9 October 2019

'The Family'

I've finally managed to complete the last of my purchased figures to complete my Border Reiver family. First was the last of the Graven images/ Hoka hey foot and mounted figure. All 6 now done.




The last batch was the remaining 4 figures from TAG. Lovely figures with great detail.


So all together that rounds the family out at 6 mounted troopers, 14 footmen and a handler with a couple of sleuth hounds.




I've mixed 3 different manufacturers for this force and they mix reasonably well. Might have to start on a second family or maybe a Warden and some Garrison troops.

4 comments:

  1. Nice mix of brands and very nice painting Neil...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great together, I can spot hardly any scale differences.
    A beautiful force

    ReplyDelete