Sunday 7 April 2019

Modern figures

After playing a number of modern skirmish games at the club i decided to make a small contribution. Last post was about adobe buildings I constructed. This time it was figures. First up is enough figures for 2 fire teams of Bundeswehr. The figures are all from Empress miniatures. Lovely figures though not keen on the separate heads. I've also got a heavy machine gun to add as a support weapon.


I've painted them up in a desert cammo. Happy with how they've turned out. They've even managed to see a couple of actions and been quite successful.

Next up is some insurgents. I picked up a couple of packs from Empress miniatures. I like these figures as they don't have the issue of separate heads.


Hopefully they will see action at the club this week. I can bulk them out with another 8 Arab fighters from Mongoose.

4 comments:

  1. Nice looking minis, lovely diversity and colors...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure about the many different colours on the headbands, but the rest looks ace.

    ReplyDelete