Saturday 1 September 2018

15mm MDF buildings

At the Border Reiver show today I picked up 4 15mm buildings from https://m.empiresatwar.co.uk . When I hit home I decided to see how they put together. The models are pre-painted and come with clear instructions.


You do need glue for these kits. I also like the card inserts for the internal rooms. They have the window frames cut into them for added detail. All told it took approximately 20 minutes to put the kit together. The roof is separate to allow access to both the upper and ground floor.




I've now got another 3 kits to build over the weekend. These are excellent value at £5 each.

6 comments:

  1. I know Mick well and he's a great chap, very helpful and his stuff is tip top. Really well made, easy to put together and mainly ready painted, this saves loads of work. Good stuff.
    Dave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree. Already got 2 built and well worth it

      Delete