I have also painted up enough figures to represent 2 battalions of the 13th infantry regiment as well as some prone markers, enough for 1 to each regiment. Thankfully Dave has passed on some spare figures that will allow me to bring these and the 10th up to 3 battalion strength.
With some left over figures I have added an artillery battery and used a spare Cuirassier officer painted up to look like a Prussian Divisional commander. He will suffice for now. The flags for the Cuirassiers are purely conjectural as not much information is available for them.
For a project that has stalled for the last couple of years I am rather proud that I have finally finished this Corps. So much so I am already thinking of adding a Prussian or Baden infantry Division and a second French Corps, possibly the 12th as it contains a division of marines.