Sunday 30 October 2011

Dystopian wars update

Did manage to take a couple of photos of my fleet before battle commenced. Then promptly forgot to take anymore photos.


My 2 Battleships

My Cruiser Squadron

 Tiny flyers

Sorry the photos aren't of the best quality, lighting at this time of year is poor and I'm still struggling with the macro on my camera. As for the game iotself, it got bogged down due to 2 many players all trying to learn the rules. Not to say that I didn't enjoy it, especially after making a deal with The Britannia player and promptly turning my ships onto the rear of the Prussians. The result, I lost in total 2 cruisers and 5 of my frigates but claimed kills for 1 battleship, 1 cruiser and 4 frigates. Can't wait for another crack at these rules.

2 comments:

  1. A bit blurry, but they still look good.

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, seem to have the shakes today. These were the best I could manage. The others were not even worth thinking about

    ReplyDelete