Monday 20 September 2010

Update

Been busy this week both painting and building some scenery. Using some wooden toothpicks that I managed to sneak into the weekly shopping with the wife (73p for 60, got three boxes) I have been making some rail fencing. Each box can make 2 lengths approx 10" long and 1 of 6". I'll post some pictures when I manage to get some new batteries for the camera.

On the painting front I have finished the artillery for the Union III corps, the models are all from Warrior miniatures and turned out well. For the confederates I completed a 3rd brigade for Rodes' Division - O'Neal at 8 stands, again these are all Warrior miniatures and I think they stand up well alongside my Peter Pig models. They are well worth the price at £2.00 for 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment