Sunday 8 April 2012

Thureophorio

Next up for my Hellenistic Greeks is 4 bases of Thureophorio. These figures again are all from Essex Miniatures. I've stuck with the white shields, though did add a little bronze, as they blend in well with the Pike and I quite like the effect.





Next up is a further 2 bases of Thurophorio and and 2 bases of cavalry. I've also got 30 Franco Prussian War Bavarians on the go. For my nephew he had a left over box of figures for imperial Roman legionaries, after going through them I can put together 17 bases. Just need to add a couple of command stands, auxiliaries and cavalry to finish off a nice rounded force for him.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work! I'd say your army is growing at a good clip.

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look real nice! I'm looking forward to the Bavarians!

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete