Tuesday, 12 October 2010

Modelling

I've spent some time putting together a number of fields for use in my Civil war battles. For the base I've just used the backs out of some old drawers, nice and easy to cut. The fencing is matchsticks, painted chocolate brown and dry brushed with some cream for a weathered effect. The base is sand covered in wood varnish with some static grass added.



This second field is work in progress. I have added some teddy bear fur which has been covered in watered down PVA glue to give the effect of a corn field. I'll post some more pictures of it when finished.

No comments: