Thursday 9 December 2021

Slow progress

I'm finding it difficult to get the time to paint, dark and stormy nights aren't helping and when I do get time I'm decorating. So these guys are all I have to show for 2 weeks work. Very basic paint jobs, though I did go back and add tufts to all of the other completed figures. So once more 7 extra Beja warriors from Perry miniatures.



I do still need to add a flag and the last 6 figures of the unit have now been started. Here are the rest to prove I have done the bases.



So nearly 50% through the Mahdist forces. Hopefully be able to get a game in the New Year. In the meantime tonight af the club, it's Gaslands, should be fun I hope.

14 comments:

  1. Some progress is better than no progress, Neil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Jonathan said better some progress then no progress!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Christopher, just not my usual output

      Delete
  3. Echoing Jonathan’s comment some progress is good it all adds up 🐢

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are ahead of me in output and they look good. Inches to yards to miles finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least you're making progress. Nice work too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A few extra figures completed is better than none Scotty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true Keith. I'm just impatient to get them finished

      Delete