Sunday 15 March 2015

Lion Rampant X

Sorry for the delay in between posts but work has been hectic. I have managed to get in a couple of games, notable a WSS campaign with Mick which I will post more of later. So on to the painting. I have now completed all of my mounted figures for Lion Rampant so here they are. First up is the mounted men at arms for the Prince's retinue.


The second unit I completed was the men at arms for the Fitzwalter retinue. For William Fitzwalter I decided to paint his helmet in his retinues colour. I have seen others do this and think it can be quite effective.


So to complete my retinues I have another unit of archers to add to the Fitzwalter's, their is another unit of foot sergeants for the Prince. I am still awaiting my order from Black tree which will allow me to finish the mounted yeoman and some foot men at arms.

4 comments:

  1. Great colors, they look wnderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it when opposing sides are easily told apart by their colors . . . these look great.


    -- Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Scotty! I really must some more work done on my Medieval stuff!

    ReplyDelete