Friday 21 September 2012

WSS Sayoyards re based

The mammoth task of re basing my WSS collection is nearing completion. All that I have left is some artillery for the Saxon troops and that's it. Obvious;y the collection will continue to grow as I can turn my attention to finishing off the French.

So here they are my contingent from Savoy, 12 battalions of foot, 8 squadrons of horse and 8 squadrons of dragoons.





The infantry battalion I have done so far are as follows, 2 battalions of the Guardia regiment,  2 battalions of Savoia regiment and single battalions for the following Monferrato, Crocebianca, Chablais, Torino, Nizza and Aosta. There are also 2 foreign battalions Reding and Schulenburg. I have also added a couple of pictures to the WSS/GNW page.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice indeed!!!! Lovely looking troops!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Know what your going through Scotty, I'm still on re-basing the FPW French, two corps! Getting there but I still have eight batteries of artillery to do. Keep going mate.
    Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dave, I think I'll get the last of my artillery done this weekend

    ReplyDelete