Sunday 8 May 2011

Update

Finally managing to get back into the painting groove. After finishing Prince Rupert I've completed Fairfax's Regiment of foot and Leveson's Troop of horse with some artillery guards and officers half finished. I'll post some pictures over the next couple of days if I get a chance.

Also been reviewing some of my wargames and role playing gear and started to list them EBay. I need to make cash and these have been lying around and not getting used such as Mordheim, D&D 3rd edition, Celtos and some 15mm painted AWI Americans. I hope I don't regret selling the figures as it has a habit that someone will come to the club and ask to game the AWI in 15mm.

I still haven't managed to get a game in this year but hope to change that over the next couple of weeks. Two new lads have just recently joined the club and are into WH40K, I'm not adverse to playing if it gets me a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment