Wednesday 1 December 2010

Ramblings

While browsing through my camera I came across these 2 photos that I took at the Fiasco show, cannot now remember which Napoleonic battle that it was.



On the wargaming front things have been a bit quite, not really been in the mood. I've joined in with the clubs roleplaying group and you can follow our progress here http://forgottenrealmsparty.yolasite.com/ It has inspired me to dig out some of my old figures that I painted over 20 years ago. Boy some of those were not good. I've spent some time touching them up and re basing them. Couldn't bring myself to strip the paint as I came over rather nostalgic.

I also came across about 30 Black Orcs produced by Nick Lund in the 80's that need painting up along with some of the Citadel Melniboneans. Can always be used in the roleplay games.

No comments:

Post a Comment