Friday 2 October 2009

Danish

Finally finished the last 2 battalions for my nephew, will be able to drop them off for him on Saturday. I have also managed to pick up some dragoons by irregular miniatures from ebay along with a load of Polish hussars (useful allies for the saxons). I'll have to get some horses for the dragoons from warrior miniatures and paint them up as Danish, giving my nephew enough for 2 squadrons.

The clubs latest battle fizzled out into a hard fought draw, with the French still struggling to get over the bridges. This coming we week we'll be having a change and playing some flames of War, need to dust down my American armoured infantry. It should see the debut of Toms Brit paratroopers if he manages to get the bases finished. I'll try and post some pics of my FOW units over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment