The next instalment of my Hellenistic Greek force are now completed. First up 2 more bases of Thureophori. this time I went with a more uniform look on the clothing and gave them red shields. Once again these figures are from Essex miniatures.
Next are 2 bases of Greek heavy cavalry, again from Essex miniatures. I went for a very uniformed look for these, not sure if it is historically accurate, but so. The white shields help them blend in with the rest of the army. Now with the available Psiloi and hoplites I already have painted I can put together any of the Hellenistic variant Greek DBA armies.