With plans for a game in a couple of weeks at the club I needed to get more Native Americans painted up. First is six bases each of mounted warriors and infantry. These are a mix of Tabletop, Freikorps and Peter Pig miniatures, the infantry are all from Hovels.
Now to lead my Native American forces I painted up two of the character figures from Peter Pig, these all include a dismounted version and casualty figures. I've named the Cunning fox and Little Beaver.
Not to be out done I added some Crow scouts for my US cavalry forces. These are from Hovels, a shame there is only a single pose for the rider and dismounted figure. I may add some from Peter Pig as I'll be needing a few more for a battle like Rosebud Creek.
It'll be back to the US forces as I have 'D' company half painted and 'E' company undercoated along with enough infantry for three units.







More nice additions to your rapidly multiplying Pony Wars collection, Scotty!
ReplyDeleteCheers Keith, the planning of a game certainly helps
DeleteFantastic work!
ReplyDeleteCheers Michal
DeleteSome very nice piebold ponies there Neil!
ReplyDeleteNeil
Cheers Neil
Delete