Friday, 4 September 2026

Bloody Blogger

Seems we have a new issue with blogger, this time with comments. I can read a blog post but when I leave a comment it just remains 'publishing'. So apologies I'm not ignoring peoples post. I've seen some comments on facebook where others can't reply to comments on their own blog. Haven't been able to test that one out,

10 comments:

  1. It may be fixed as it was a general issue I also had.. try it now..

    ReplyDelete
  2. They’ve fixed the issue with publishing comments, but there’s still a problem with publishing posts. I’ve been waiting over 12 hours for mine to show up in the various 'blog rolls'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Michal, hopefully they get the other issue sorted as well

      Delete
  3. Back to normal now but it was a real nuisance, blogger is certainly not great at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Donnie, Blogger is definitely a nuisance at the moment

      Delete
  4. As you kindly commented on my moaning about this on my blog Scotty, I felt I should return the favour - it was a frustrating 24-36 hours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Keith, Blogger is increasingly more frustrating

      Delete