![]() |
| With crew |
![]() |
| Crew removed |
I also finally got around to painting a couple of bases of dismounted civilian scouts as I had a need of them in the last game. These are a mix of Tabletop and Peter Pig miniatures.
Now the Native Americans were not neglected. I painted up a few of the figures from the villagers set form Hovels miniatures along with a smoke signal set that they also produced, need to find a way to add some smoke to the model for the effect.
Now for a pony wars game you just have to have some buffalo. So I picked up a single pack from Peter Pig which gives you 6 models. I will need a few more of these and will probably add the odd pack to future orders. So here they are a very small herd, if you can call it that.
Now lets see if Blogger is still playing up as the last post seems to be either missing from quite a few feeds or just not generating interest.






Love the bison. Interesting basing method for the artillery never thought of doing that...
ReplyDeleteCheers Brett, I wouldn't want to do it for large numbers of batteries as the base was a pain to cut
DeleteI saw this one on Jons PWJ Blog Feed Scotty but not the previous one. Some nice additions there - I think you will probably need ten packs of bisons! For the smoke signals, can't you use that white filler from inside a pillow?
ReplyDeleteCheers Keith, I'll definitely need a lot more bison. I'll use the white filer in a game, was looking for something more permanent
DeleteCurious. I thought I came to your previous post from my blogroll but maybe not.
DeleteI think your blog Rill was one if the few that showed the post
DeleteNice work Neil love the bison 👍
ReplyDeleteCheers Matt
DeleteGreat work again!
ReplyDeleteCheers Michal
DeleteNice additions and clever basing for the gun.
ReplyDeleteCheers Trev
DeleteI struggle with smoke effects. I want some smoke grenade markers. I was looking at some resin prints perhaps.
ReplyDeleteTheres also the ground foliage stuff mounted in wire and drowned in glue and painted option.
How many bison bases do you need?
I'll check out 3d printing, as to Bison, no idea atleast another 2 or 3 packs
DeleteNeat idea on the separate crew and gun split bases.
ReplyDeleteCheers Jonathan
DeleteGreat additions to your project Neil, really like the idea for the artillery crew, very clever but as you say you wouldn't want to do too many!
ReplyDeleteCheers Donnie, yep fine for a single gun, wouldn't want to do it for full batterries
DeleteYour blog is one of many that fir some stupid reason just doesn't show up on my blog feed? So I'll go back now and check out what you've been up to. I love the artillery base though, very clever!
ReplyDeleteCheers Ray, it seems to happen to loads of blogs
Delete