After a couple of weeks struggling to get some painting time, I eventually got around to adding some more Crow scouts to the American forces. The figures are mainly Peter Pig with a few from Hovels mixed in. The extra five bases brings me up to eight for two units of four bases. As usual I also did them dismounted.
![]() |
| All the mounted bases |
![]() |
| All of the dismounted bases |
I also picked up the Colonel Custer model from Hovels, it also includes a dismounted version. Easy enough to paint up and will be useful as a third leader for the American cavalry.
The only other activity had been re-basing my Vikings in readiness for some games of Pillage. A couple of club members picked up the rules and seemed to enjoy them. Luckily I don't need anymore dark age figures as I have plenty of Vikings and Saxons that I can use.





Great work again 👏
ReplyDeleteCheers Michal
DeleteNice work. At least Blogger seems back to normal.
ReplyDeleteNeil
Cheers Neil,
DeleteExcellent additions, Neil.
ReplyDeleteCheers Richard
DeleteGood ol Custer - how could you do Pony Wars without him?!
ReplyDeleteCheers Keith, just had to have him
DeleteNice additions Neil and you had to do Custer, he's a must!
ReplyDeleteCheers Donnie, he definitely had to be done
DeleteExcellent work on the Scouts, Neil. Gotta love the Custer figures though.
ReplyDeleteCheers Ray
DeleteVery nice indeed
ReplyDeleteAll the best, Andy
Cheers Andrew
Delete