Friday 26 October 2018

Dragon Rampant

Over the last few weeks at the club we have fought a number of games using the Dragon Rampant rules. They are quick to play, fun and perfect for a club night.

Now my goblins of the Crooked Moon tribe are building a nice little reputation. We've ran rings around Elves and stood up to giant bears. We usually play 30 point games which on average will give 6 or 7 units. However my Goblins with their cowardly trait allows me about 10 units depending on which options I take. Quantity has a quality of its own.

Last week's army was composed of the following
2 units wolfriders (light riders)
1 unit of Trolls (heavy foot - offensive)
3 units of  light missiles (cowardly)
3 units of light foot (cowardly)
1 unit of light foot (wizardling)
1 unit of half orcs (bellicose foot)

All with a point to spare which could get me another unit of light foot.





With the addition of my new Troll war leader and a few orcs and wolf riders to paint I need to somehow convince the others to move up to 40 point games.

14 comments: