Saturday 2 June 2018

GNW Swedes VII

It's been a long time since I added to my Swedish forces for the Great Northern War. What with concentrating lately on the Russians and before that the Poles, the army was feeling slightly neglected. I still have 12 squadrons of partially painted Swedish horse that stare back at me on the painting table and have done for over a year. So what did I add, yep another infantry battalion. The aforesaid cavalry will have to wait.

I decided to add a 4th Baltic states infantry battalion. This time Liewen's regiment. Once again I went for plain grey coats. Figures are all from Roundway miniatures.

IR Liewen
IR Liewen

Now this left me with a slight problem when it came to storage. I hadn't realised the box for the Swedes was already full.


Will become more of an issue when I eventually paint up those cavalry.

2 comments: