Saturday 3 March 2018

GNW Russians IX

With all the snow around over the last few days I took the opportunity to get some more paint on figures.  I decided to add a couple more cavalry units to my Russian force. First up is 3 squadrons of the Vologodski Dragoon regiment. They are a mix on Dixon, Essex and Minifigs. They were primarily put together from spare figures to test another shade of green; which I'm more than happy with.

Vologodski dragoons
Vologodski dragoons
The next unit is a single squadron of Horse. There were only 2 such squadrons in the Russian army. They were life guards for the generals. This squadron belong to Menshikov. Figures are all Dixon's.

Menshikovs life guard
I've also got Sheremetevs squadron awaiting basing before I start on another Dragoons regiment.

10 comments: