Saturday 7 October 2017

Sharp Practice Austrians III

As I didn't manage to get to the club this week I was able to finish off another group of Austrian musketeers from the Victrix boxed set. These are the start of my 2nd company.


As part of ny loot from the Border Reiver show; I picked up a bluster from the Perry stand of the Austrian high command. I envisage using these as high level commanders during games. Here is the first if them completed.




I've put in an order with Perry miniatures for a unit of Jaegers. These will stuffen my skirmish line. I have also taken advantage of an offer from Warlord games. I received a £10 voucher after they took over Saxon miniatures (I was on their mailing list). So I've ordered a Prussian line battalion. Another 46 figures to do after the Austrians.

10 comments: