Monday 10 July 2017

WSS Bavarians III

After slowly making my way through correcting links on the blog (about 80% done) I thought it time to post something new. June had proved a very unproductive month on the painting front. These next 2 units have sat on the painting table for weeks waiting to be finished. They are 2 battalions of the Kurprinz regiment. The figures are mainly Warrior, the command from Dixons and the Grenadiers from Roundway. The flag is from Maverick Models.



This brings my Bavarians up to 4 battalions of infantry and 6 squadrons of horse. A nice small addition to my French forces.



I've now made a start on a new project following the end of a campaign against Mick using our WSS troops. 4 victories and a draw brought it to an end. This will see me flesh out my Polish troops for the GNW, enough to make up one of my 3 armies for our GNW campaign.

6 comments: