As I mentioned in my last post, I wanted to complete the Russian Auxiliary Corps in Saxon service. By 1706 these had been reorganised into 10 battalions. Using a mix of Dixons, Essex, Donnington, Roundway and CP models, I've put together 6 of the battalions. This includes the single Grenadier and Streltsy battalions. The regiments completed so far. 2 battalions from Patkul, Schopping, Holstien, Billing and Cadeus.
I've decided to complete some the regiments in the white coats that were issued by the Saxons. I have also changed the basing for the pikes from the Swedes, using a deeper Base to include the pikes instead of a separate pike element.
Now better get back to painting more Swedish horse. I've also got an order in with Roundway to complete the Russians.