Sunday 11 September 2016

WSS/GNW Saxons VI

I'm finally nearing the end of this project. This is the 2nd last regiment of Cuirassiers that I need to complete. This time the figures are from Blue moon. They are nicely animated, though there is not much of the shabaraque to make out.

These are 6 squadrons of the Konigin regiment. I am still awaiting their flag from Maverick Models. The regiment fought at Klissow, Pultusk, Warsaw, Kalisz and Gadebusch. So they should see plenty of action  for Great Northern War campaign.



Next up I will be completing the last of the Cuirassiers. I already have them prepped and undercoated. After this I may look at the OOB for Fraustadt as I may be short of dragoons if my memory is correct.

8 comments:

  1. Excellent work Neil, nearly there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thay look great, very nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work again Scotty! I really admire your dedication. I can't paint more than a unit or two before changing periods!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Rodger. I'm glad it's nearly over though

      Delete