Thursday 2 June 2016

Fredericksburg update III

Further progress has now been made on the troops I need for next week. I've also decided that I would try and complete the Artillery for Jackson's II Corps, just a further 8 models. So another order was made to Warrior for the 8 guns and crew that I need. I already have 4 of these on the painting table.

First up is the completed Confederate infantry, which worked out at 19 bases or 57 figures.

1st Brigade
2nd Brigade
I have also finished the Union brigade of 9 stands and the Artillery piece that I needed. These still need the bases finished, so should be complete by tomorrow.

Union Brigade
Overall not bad for just over a weeks work. Well got to get back to the Artillery.  Still got 4 models to build, though the others and all the crew are undercoated.

5 comments: