Wednesday 22 May 2013

GNW Upplands regiment

After the big FPW game at the weekend I was exhausted, due to the comments from the other players, seems  it was a success, so much so that Mick has gone out and bought the figures to put together a Saxon Corps for future games. Despite my exhaustion I thought I would get the next regiment of Swedes done for my small GNW project. This time I went for the Upplands regiment, bringing me up to 3 regiments of foot. The figures are all from Dixon and the flag is from Solway. Going to have to purchase another set as I need an additional 3 flags when I get all 10 regiments completed.




After a discussion via text with Neal and Dave, it looks like I will have another project on the horizon. looks like 10mm will be the scale for the Crimean War. We are still deciding on what basing to use and who collects what. I prefer the idea to collect troops from both sides, i.e a Russian and an allied division that way I can still use them for club games. Now to begin some research.

7 comments: