Friday 10 May 2013

FPW 59th Infantry Regiment

With the game at Mick's coming up next weekend, I've managed to finish off another infantry regiment. Unfortunately I will not be able to get the last regiment painted in time, but that will suit the scenario I've devised.

These are the 59th Infantry regiment, the 3rd in the division. The figures as usual are all from Outpost, flag from Warflag and the bases are MDF from Warbase.



Also for use in the scenario I have painted up a couple of carts and some pack mules, this will probably give Dave, commander of the French on the day a bit of an idea of what is coming. The ox and waggons are from Warrior miniatures and the mules are from Black Hat.



This brings my total up to a 5 carts and waggons and 4 bases of pack mules, makes quite a nice supply train. I've also left them generic enough to cover a number of different periods.

Seb at backtotheminis is continuing with his give away this week. Today's offerings are some Old glory TYW/ECW, Venexia Italian Wars and 12 painted Gripping Beast dark age archers. Those are some great offerings so get yourself along and check ii out.

8 comments:

  1. Nice work, I like the pack mules, I may have to get some of them myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Ray, The mules are nice little models

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very nice troops, and great loking mules and ox carts, a really great work Scotty!
    Cheers,
    Phil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like those Scotty especially the mules but mostly because Ray is an ass!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like them. Very good job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work Scotty! I really like the wee carts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comments guys, much appreciated

    ReplyDelete