It's great, that feeling you get when a project is completed. I finally completed the last of the infantry and artillery that I needed for Marlborough's British contingent for the Battle of Ramillies. The last 2 battalions of foot, Lalos' and Farrington's have just had their bases finished. So I thought I'd post a few pictures of the completed force.
View from the left
View from the rear
Artillery in the foreground
I've really enjoyed this project. I've used a mix of manufacturers, Dixon, Warrior, Blue Moon, Minifigs, Donnington, Black Hat and Irregular. All the flags were taken from the Warflag site and bases from Warbase. My uniforms guide by Charles Grant proved invaluable as well as the TMP and League of Augsburg forums. When I compare this to the progress I am making on the Friedlingen project, you can see the difference that a target can make. This project has been finished in 4 months while the Friedlingen is still on the go after a year and a half. Now these will be packed away until May next year for the re fight.