With the Newcastle match blasting in the background, I took the opportunity to do some more work on my rock outcrops. Both models got a coat of some cheap acrylic black. I then concentrated on the smaller of the 2 pieces, giving it 2 dry brushed coats of grey, the second being slightly lighter. I then borrowed an idea from Eric's blog Shed wars and added some sand to various parts. These will eventually be covered in Oak varnish and small clumps of static grass to be added. Eric's blog is worth a look as his FIW layout is superb
2 shades of Grey dry brushed on
While this was drying I did some more work on my third Indian hut, this time I managed to obtain a plastic bowl for the base from my mother, she didn't bother to ask why I wanted it. I also started on re basing some of my trees, getting the sand added to the bases. I also started to construct my Pegasus model log house when disaster struck, I knocked it of the shelf when drying and broke the roof, oops, nothing a bit of glue won't fix.